Residential Landscape Design
J Duggan & Associates has a passion for residential and estate design.
We have performed design/build services, and managed the installation of hundreds of residential projects in the Metro DC region–particularly in Loudoun, Frederick, Fauquier, and Warren Counties of Virginia.
We stay small, human and flexible, so that our principal, J. Duggan, stays personally involved with your residential landscape design project.
Our Residential Landscape Architecture Experience
Our projects have ranged from simple entryways for a few thousand dollars, to the master planning and installation of major estates with project costs well in excess of six figures.
Our experience includes plantings, lighting, decks, terraces, patios, pools, water features, walls, and grading using a number of different methods including carpentry, masonry, etc.
We know what does and doesn’t work. We are able to offer residential landscape architecture that not only enhances your home and lifestyle, but fits your budget too.
We providing design solutions for your property that maximize its potential according to its unique characteristics, and your needs.
What Sets Our Residential Landscape Design Firm Apart?
1. We value honesty.
No matter the size of your project, we know you need to trust your landscape architect. We create every design with you from scratch – without any hidden fees.
2. We listen to you.
Nothing is more frustrating than designers who won’t pay attention to you. No one knows your needs or has more experience with the property than you. Our process ensures that you are included in all stages of design.
3. Our network.
After more than thirty years of projects, we’ve had ample time to learn which professionals are really professional. After we implement a design process that puts you first, we can then use our network to build the best team to implement the solution.
Explore Our Residential Landscape Design Project Galleries
Pools & Water Features
Entries & Walkways
A Selection of Residential Clients
- Barnhart Residence – Markham, VA
- Bassam residence – Manassas, VA
- Bavely Estate – Romney, W. VA
- Bedell Residence – Clifton, VA
- ‘Bunky’ Woods Residence – Warren County, VA
- Costello Residence – Front Royal, VA
- Cuddeback Estate – Warren County, VA
- Dennick Residence-Lake Frederick
- DeVogel residence – Warren County, VA
- Duck Meadows Farm – Potomac, MD
- Estaveo Farm-Boyce, VA
- Foster Residence-Middleburg, VA
- Kahn Residence – Ashburn, VA
- Kline Residence-Prince William County VA
- Lee-Blake Residence – Rappahannock County VA
- Mayo Residence – Berryville, VA
- Moyer Residence-Paris VA
- Patton Residence – Winchester VA
- Pickerall Residence-Lake Frederick
- Piedmont House – Purcellville, VA
- Reynolds Residence-Winchester, VA
- Roberts Residence-Lake Frederick
- Roble Residence – Winchester, VA
- Ruhl Farm – Shenandoah, VA
- Sayadian Residence – Reston, VA
- Schuchman Residence
- Purcellville Residence
- Siebel Residence – Winchester, VA
- Sluss Residence – Winchester, VA
- Traczyk Residence – Lake Holiday, VA
- Truban Residence – Winchester, VA
- Whetzel Residence – Winchester, VA
- Whittaker Farm – Warren County, VA
- West Residence-Purcellville, VA
- Yazdani Residence-Potomac MD
Residential Landscape Design Resources
Even though the scope and size of a project might change, there are elements that remain the same when it comes to pricing.
When landscaping, a professional landscape architect must look at a wide variety of elements within the site to determine the best outcome. Here are the top 10 mistakes to avoid.
Landscape architects design neighborhoods, towns and cities while also protecting and managing the natural environment. Learn more from J. Duggan & Associates!